Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Review: Schick Hydro Silk Razor

I'm a member of an awesome website called BzzAgent. Occasionally they will send me an invitation to join a campaign and test and review new products and services. Recently I was invited to try out and review the new Schick Hydro Silk razor.

I'm so, so in love with this razor! I was a bit skeptical at first, but this razor has truly proven it's worth! In the past, I've had razor burn and nicks no matter what kind of razor or shaving gel I've used. I used my new razor this morning, and I didn't not have the slightest bit of irritation. My legs feel smooth and silky, with no bumps or redness! I definitely recommend this razor!
I am a BzzAgent and was provided with a free sample of this product to test and review. All opinions stated here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment