Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil Review

I've mentioned before that I'm a BzzAgent and that occasionally I receive free products to try and review. Recently I was sent a sample of the new Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Oil.
I was skeptical to try this campaign. I remember when I participated in a Garnier campaign some months ago for a shampoo/conditioner that I was highly disappointed. The products left my hair very greasy instead of clean. This "miracle oil" was the same way. Yes, it did make my hair shiny, but it also made my head look like a greaseball. And that was only after one spritz of this stuff! The only reason I'm giving 2 stars is that it does seem to be helping my skin, but the claims of no oily residue are entirely false. It absorbs as well as plain baby oil but it still leaves a greasy sheen on my skin. I will say that it smells nice, though. However I won't be wasting my money to buy anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment